Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore - Bows

I had three costume changes yesterday, due to continual outdoor play and two naked boys. I always start the day off in a put together look, polished, matching and usually something chiffon. By 4pm, I had changed twice and was wearing a stretched out cotton dress with flip flops. Oh well. At least I try, right?

Here's proof that my closet full of thrifted clothes is in fact not endless. The purple blouse (worn here and here) is becoming a favorite. It's colorful, light weight and most importantly, forgiving.


From head to toe:

Purple Blouse : Plato's Closet, $4; Xhileration
Shorts : Thrifted in Detroit, $3; The Limited
Belt : Forever21, $1.50
Suede Bow Cuff : City Thistle
Cutest gray bow shoes you ever did see : Gap Outlet, $17

Total : $25.50

Not only did I get dressed for $25, but I even got to wear the outfit for 3 whole hours. Boy, I feel accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest outfit I ever did see!Love the color of the blouse.

    ReplyDelete