Tuesday, October 4, 2011

All About Me A-Z


I love meeting new people. It's an opportunity to hear some great stories. Lately I've been learning about the writers of my favorite blogs by reading their A-Z posts and I've loved it. It's a small window into who these people are. A tiny little chapter of their story. I'm joining the blogosphere bandwagon and giving you T.M.I.

A. Age: 27.75 years. Birthday is in November!!
B. Bed size: Queen. Just right.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing cloth diapers. Chore that I love? Folding fresh fluffy cloth diapers :)
D. Dogs: Don't like 'em. I've got enough pee and poop to deal with thank you. (see letter C)
E. Essential start to your day: Kisses and cuddles from the boys. And recently, a quick jog around the neighborhood.
F. Favorite color: Turquoise and gray.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver although I'm loving antique bronze lately.
H. Height: 5'7 1/2" (every half inch counts!)
I. Instruments you play: I played the trumpet in high school, but have also been known to play a mean blade of grass.
J. Job title: Momma, small business owner, doula
K. Kids: Elijah is 3, Lazzy is 1 and we hope to adopt two girls in the near future :) We'll see.
L. Live: Saint Louis MO
M. Mother’s name: Marmie to me, Susie Q to everyone else.
N. Nicknames: Betherboo, Lilly Belle
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope. Hoping it never happens.
P. Pet peeves: So many!! To name a few: mouth noises, bitten nails, things not being in their place, leaving lights on in vacant rooms, when I or other people are, running water that's been forgotten about and kissing animals on the lips. You think that was too many? Nah, just a drop in the bucket.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Life is pain your highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Two sisters, two brothers and three brother in laws!
U. University: I got my AA at a community college in Seattle and was accepted to the University of Washington to study French and Linguistics. But.....then I decided to move to Africa. Oh well, there's still time :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Cannot stand onions.
W. What makes you run late: Everyone else. I am very very serious about being on time to everything but my two boys make it pretty difficult to do that. Yeah, it annoys me. (see letter P)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I don't know. Might have had one when I was three yrs old. Brothers pushed me off the top bunk bed and I broke my big toe...at least that's how I remember it. I'm probably way off!
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make the perfect white sauce.
Z. Zoo animal: Hippos. LOVE the hippos.


There ya have it. Probably more information than you'd like. Leave me a comment if any of you bloggers out there decide to share a bit more of yourselves, too! I'd love to read it!

6 comments:

  1. ummmmm you do also play the banjo. and you like the meeksarosa pups at least! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we knocked you off your own bed. Also, you probably got x-rays when we knocked your teeth out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and what about BRM???

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, BRM. forgot about that one! it's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete