Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Easter Sunday Best

This year, I looked into my closet and tried to find the cutest dress I had because I knew I wouldn't be able to wear it for another 2-3 years (thanks pregnancy #3!). I sucked it in, zipped it up, threw on an old cardi and purple pilly tights and called it good. We made it through 2/3 of the service before heading home due to Elijah's stomach ache.



Bicycle dress : Khol's clearance, $16; Lauren Conrad 
Cardigan : Goodwill, $1.99; J Crew
Tights : Goodwill, $1; Target Brand (they were new)
Shoes : Family Thrift, $3; Neutralizer

Total : $21.99

After nap time, Elijah miraculously woke up healed and ready for Easter lunch with friends. We made it out of the house only for Elijah to get sick right as we're sitting down to eat. Thankfully, it was a one time deal, probably due to eating too much candy. He recovered quickly and ate his weight in food. All is well and I still got to have normal big people interactions.




Camp Patton

2 comments:

  1. that dress is SO cute! and i love those shoes with the tights! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you dress! You looked so cute on Easter.

    ReplyDelete