Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Ten years ago, I visited my sister and brother-in-law who were living in Seattle at the time. God was not a part of my life and I had no idea it was Easter week. Lucky for me (a bitter and dark hearted non-believer), my brother-in-law worked for the church and I found myself spending a lot of time in the house of God that week. By Easter Sunday, my life was changed. I gave up my fight and finally, for the first time, received the amazing love offered to me by my God on that day Jesus died. That's how I ended up in Seattle. That's how I met Dan and life continued from there.

Now, I have two adorable boys and a baby on the way. I want nothing more than for them to always trust the love of God. I also know that God has a plan for their lives, for their faith and their future. Still, it begins in the home.

The Jesus Story Book Bible is such a wonderful gift to my children. The way it's written with Jesus always at the center, it makes my heart glad. Here is the Easter story, for all ages:






10 years ago, I had to decide if I would devote my life to disproving Christ's death and resurrection or if I would believe and devote my life to following this amazing man. Either he (and everyone around him) was crazy or he really was the son of God. I'm thankful for 10 amazing years of walking with LOVE himself and am amazed at how that walk has changed my inner being.

He is risen. He is risen indeed!!
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. happy (late) easter! he is risen indeed!! praise God for years of following him!

    ReplyDelete