Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Wore - Pajamas and a Flapper Dress!

I feel like I've been on a sinking boat since last Thursday! We had an amazingly fun jam packed weekend, but it really wiped me out. I have spent all of Monday and yesterday in bed.

Over the weekend, we hosted our best friends from Seattle. Because of all the busy-ness, I only got this picture of the kids. Honestly, it was the best one:
My friend Jessica bought all the children matching jammies and it was so cute to watch the kids play together in them!

On top of hosting a family of 5 in our 2 bedroom apartment, I was the maid of honor in an amazing 1920's wedding. The boys were ring bearers (and the only children at the wedding!!) and Dan read scripture. Miraculously, it went pretty smoothly! Lazzy didn't tumble down the isle and I didn't cry too hard. I'll have more pictures soon, but for now, this is all I've got:


Are we living in the wrong era or what?! I need a time machine!!

(sorry for the fuzzy phone pic. maybe next wednesday, you can see the whole dress!)

I had about a day to recover from that fun craziness and then got called to an all night birth. BAM! Back in the saddle!

All of these things are wonderful. I just wish I had enough time and energy to completely soak them all in. Thankfully, Dan is on spring break so I'm looking forward to a very calm week of playdough and finger painting in my pajamas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment