Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lovin' This Blog

SO, Google Reader will be no more (not sure when it's ending...) and it seems everyone is moving over to Bloglovin. Y'all know how I love adventure and change (moving to Africa is really no problem for me folks) but small changes absolutely rock my world. The last time Gmail changed their appearance, I about had a heart attack!! Dan had to walk me through my email about 17 times before I could do it alone. Pathetic, I know.

Yesterday, I reluctantly made the switch to Bloglovin and I have to say, I'm pleased! It's easy to use and way more functional than Google Reader. And less messy :)

Anywho, if you can't live without this blog (you can) and are interested in following via Bloglovin, head on over and follow (you don't have to).

0 comments:

Post a Comment