Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Wore - Art Opening

A few weeks ago, Dan and I went to our friend Rachel's art opening. It was so much fun to see her creations. She is truly a talented soul.


We had to get a picture in front of our quilted portraits. I had Rachel make these for our 6th wedding anniversary and really want ones of the kids, too!

Outfit details:
Bird Top : Urban Outfitters clearance, $9
Bow Belt : Christmas present (I think it's from amazon.com!)
Skirt : H&M clearance, $5
Oh yeah, and I wore my "new" coat, too.

Rachel included an interactive piece where people could add pieces of fabric to be quilted later. I can't wait to see the finished product!

I honestly cannot remember the shoes I wore, but I loved wearing this outfit for a night out with Dan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment