Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Wreath Making Party

We're in the middle of December, which means many of you are attending and/or planning some sort of holiday party. I LOVE a reason to dress up and decorate, so you can imagine how much I love the month of December!

This year, after a wreath making night at a local church, I had enough left over supplies to host one of my own. Nine ladies gathered around my dining room to drink hot cocoa, listen to Christmas music and decorate straw wreath forms.


I loved seeing the different wreaths my girl friends made, but I mostly enjoyed their company. Since I had already made my wreath, I decided to create a star for our Christmas tree. I love how it turned out and think it fits our style nicely.

What parties have you attended this season? Any ugly sweater parties?? I haven't been to one of those in almost 10 years! Maybe I should throw one myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment