Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore - Summer Sunday Morning

This outfit came together in four ways. The lace blouse was free from a clothing swap, the skirt was thrifted from Goodwill, yellow shoes are a recent yard sale find and the belt and tank tank were bought from a real store (Target/F21), although deeply discounted.

Sundays are the only day of the week where I get about 20 minutes to ready myself. Lazarus woke up at 6am, so I brought him with me on a morning run, even though I usually take Sundays off. The upside to running in the morning is that I'm guaranteed a shower!

Let's review: 1 shower + 20 minutes = one put together mama!


Lace top : 
Mustard yellow tank : Merona
Skirt : Old Navy
Braided Belt : F21
Flats : Airwalk
Earrings : City Thistle (similar here & here)

This is probably one of my favorite outfits by far. I just love the color combination. It's my own take on this cute little number that I pinned a while ago:

love this combo!

5 comments:

  1. so cute and easy AND cheap...hello, my favortie. love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful! Love all the thrifted pieces. The teal and the yellow go great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree.LOVE that color combo. love the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute! And so affordable. I wish I would get a free shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Now I feel like I need to go to Goodwill...

    I'm from St. Louis too, glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete