Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cha-cha-cha-changes

I think I'm the only person living in St. Louis who actually likes the weather here. It's always a surprise! Some days felt like spring while others deserved George Winston's Winter album. The boys had both a picnic and played in the snow on the back porch last week.



Speaking of changes, look how much Elijah has changed since this time last year.




Lazzy tasted snow for the first time. Apparently, it was tart.


It snowed again last night but it'll warm up again later this week. It'll go back and forth like that until late March and I'm okay with that.

My three boys are my Valentine's gift to myself today. I am just soaking up all the mushy love I can get.  Hugs, kisses, cuddles and story times. They wear me out but they make me the happiest mama on earth!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you, weather-wise. Vancouver will likely be soggy until April.

    Your kids are soooo cute! It's amazing how much can change in a year, especially with little ones!

    Popping in from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete