Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest Post on Thrifting!

For the month of October, I've been a sponsor over at Flex Family Arts. It's been great getting more exposure with a different crowd and I've enjoyed getting to know the other sponsors of the month.

Many of you have commented on my awesome thrift store finds. Some of you celebrate with me and others ask "how do you do it??". For those of you who are interested, head on over to Flex Family Arts for my guest post: A Thrifting Tutorial!

{I know I've bragged about it before, but here is my beautiful brand new $5 canopy in action!}

1 comment:

  1. That is the most amazing thrift store find ever!! Wow! I am a major thrifter, too.. I have posted a lot of thrift store scores, mostly vintage. This is great- I'm jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete