Saturday, September 24, 2011

Experience

Yesterday, I set up a booth at the Tower Grove Farmer's Market for the second time. Although it was not nearly as successful as the first time, I feel as though I learned a lot. Setting up went much better and I had new ways to display my items. Plus I had twice as much inventory, especially with all of my chalkboard painted jars and I felt more official with my banner.


Dan brought the boys for a little visit. They were so sweet eating their snacks on a blanket nearby. My little fans!


Sales were not what I had hoped, but I did make a profit and learned a lot while I was at it. Sometimes, gaining experience is all worth it. Oh, and did I mention my canopy tent was my deal of the week from the Goodwill Outlet? I spent $5 on a brand new 10 x 10 canopy tent! Amazing deal!

1 comment: