I am SO excited about today's featured shop. I know I always say that, but this time, it's for more reasons than usual:
- The shop owner and I have lots in common, one being that we both have the same midwife!!
- At the end of this post, you will have the chance to win your favorite item from today's featured shop!!
So, let's get started. Elizabeth of Two Green Olive Trees creates beautiful modern things for moms of beautiful modern children. Her shop has been open since 2009 and is based out of my home town, Nashville Tennessee.
Even though Elizabeth makes such handsome things for boys, I am in love with her girl items. I'm still hoping for little blonde pig tails to bounce through my home one day. The items below would make the cutest little gift set for any baby girl.
Like most Etsy shop owners, Elizabeth is happy to create the perfect thing for you. Check out her sold section for more items and color options. If she has an item you like, you can contact her about her possibly making coordinating items.
As if that wasn't enough fun, let's start the giveaway! Here's how to enter to win your favorite item from Two Green Olive Trees:
- Make sure you follow Still In St Louis before entering. Leave a comment letting me know you are a follower.
- Visit Two Green Olive Trees. It'll be hard, but try and pick out a favorite.
- Go to the shops' facebook page: www.facebook.com/twogreenolivetrees
- LIKE or FRIEND Elizabeth there and leave a comment telling her what your favorite item is and that you're a follower of this blog.
- Elizabeth will randomly pick a winner on May 27th 6pm central time.
The winner will be announced here on my blog on May 28th and Elizabeth will contact them about receiving their favorite item.
Spread the word and good luck everyone!