Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleeping Success!!

Lastnight, I put Lazarus in his crib around 7:45pm. Dan and Eli read stories on the couch until Lazzy fell asleep. By 8:15pm, both boys were in bed. I expected to have a rough night with each boy waking up the other at different times, but I didn't hear anything until 3am!! It surprised me to be woken up by Elijah knocking on his door. He thought it was morning because the night light was on while charging. I convinced him to get back in bed and decided to feed Lazzy since I was already awake and it had been more than 7 hours since he last fed. The boys must have decided together to be sweet to me this morning because they didn't wake up until 7am. It was the greatest night of my life!!!

Currently, both boys are trying to fall asleep together in their room. I hear Laz squeaking and Elijah is talking to his animals, but I know they are both tired. Hopefully it won't take long for them to get used to each other's noises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment