Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seattle-Straight to "Jexy's house"!

After lunch with grampy and a much needed nap for myself, we went to see Ezra and his new baby brother, Ivo. Jessica (or Jexy as Eli calls her) is my very best friend and I hate that we don't get to live out our daily lives together. I like to think that Eli feels the same about Ezra. It's been about 6 months since the boys last saw each other, but they weren't shy at all. They chased each other around the house, tickling each other and giggling so hard we had to remind them to breathe. They practiced their yoga poses and shared snacks.


Even with all the commotion, Dan managed to sneak in another nap.

After he woke up from the dead, Dan spent time teasing the boys.


I was thankful for his willingness to play because all I wanted to do was hold little Ivo. I've been waiting almost 6 weeks to meet this precious little guy!


After getting my fix, I handed Ivo over to Dan. It was sweet to see Dan with a newborn in his hands again. It got me excited for Lazarus to come out and meet us. I remember the newborn stage being so fuzzy but also a sweet time with lots of cuddles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment