Monday, October 5, 2009

Tulle Day!

Remember when I mentioned my blue jacket in this post? Well I wanted to tell you about my little shopping secret. The jacket is from Tulle, my favorite online boutique. Their clothes are so unique and colorful but WAY too expensive. SO, I got on their email list and now get frequent updates about sales. Their next major sale is TONIGHT starting at midnight. They will be marking down 11 special items like jackets, dresses and knit tops. I'm not talking $19.99 sale prices but prices like $4.99 - $8.99!!! Anyway, if you are like me and love to shop but have no money, you should definitely check out this sale. Just sort by price from low to high and the great sale items should appear.

This trench coat was less than $10!

Plus, how many trench coats have you seen with bright pink tulip lining?

This light jacket was $5.99.
Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment