Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy days and finger paints

It's been cold and rainy this week. Thankfully, I stocked up on indoor activity items in preparation for such days. I have a bunch of 8 x 10 picture frames and thought I would showcase Eli's very first paintings in his room. I love all the new color options for paints. Gone are the days of primary colors. Now, we have deep turquoise, violet and burnt oranges and reds. I think the colors will look great in his orange and turquoise room.


Apparently, I am not the only one who loves these two colors together. Kendall Wilkinson designed a beautiful bedroom with a similar color pallet. Granted, it's a lot more frou frou than Eli's room....but it's the same idea.

I have a lot of ideas for decorating Eli's room. If only I could start working on them and stop napping while Eli is napping.....hopefully I will be able to share the progress with you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    And I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete