Saturday, October 24, 2009

On the road again-the Meeksarosa

After our busy morning in Leiper's Fork, Eli and I decided to lay low for the rest of the day. We enjoyed the front porch, the famous toy closet, and lots of time with the doggies and the Jensens.



Uncle Jesse picked on Eli a bit which Eli loved. In fact, he loved it so much that he stayed in the position that Jesse put him in.


We had a great dinner celebrating my brother Joel's birthday. Sadly, I have no pictures of this event. For some reason, it is hard for me to remember to take pictures while I am at home. I must just be in relaxing mode or something...anyways, it was a great time filled with lots of dancing to the Beatles birthday song.

We had lunch at the Mercantile and also did our usual thrift shopping.

My parents are in the middle of a bathroom remodel so the tub was out of order. Eli needed a bath so we figured the laundry room tub would do just fine.


Eli and Grand diddy played together while Marmie and I enjoyed the first fire of the season.


It was a short trip, but a good one. I would have stayed longer, but I had to work on the following Monday. Oh yeah, I got a job...but I'll have to tell you about that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment