Monday, July 1, 2013

Wrapping Up Tennessee

Movie nights, tea parties and playing cards with uncle Jesse.


My family threw me a surprise baby shower, even in the midst of a busy wedding weekend. So thoughtful!! And pink and ruffly and fun :)


Center piece flowers in vintage tins, so cute! 


 Rehearsal dinner family pics:




 Mani's and pedi's for the wedding! Even Flannery got her nails done. So cute!!

Saying goodbye to aunt Abby:


 We had a busy weekend putting on the most beautiful outdoor wedding. My dear younger sister is officially married and we are leaving town today. I cannot believe it's all over! We packed the truck, spent over a week in Nashville and had a wedding. AHH! I'm so thankful for my family and the time we've had here in the woods. I'm also very much looking forward to it being just the four of us. I've been absent all weekend and can't wait to reconnect with my boys!

Next stop: Southern Alabama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment