Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nashville Vacation - Part 2

Oh, just kickin' it here in the woods while we wait for the wedding party to begin. Here's what we've been up to.

We start the morning with "coffee milk". I don't know how she does it, but grandma has so much energy in the morning!


 Dan has been on kid duty while Sally and I perform our 'matron of honor' duties. He had the brilliant idea to bath the kids in the blow up pool. It actually had a sprinkler function that worked very well!



A little bit of tackle time with Dan.


 Lazarus went cat hunting, but came back empty handed.

As you can see, we've been pretty productive this week :)

This weekend is busy with the bachelorette party, rehearsal and dinners and the WEDDING! I know it sounds silly, but I feel like it's already over, even though we have so much work to do. I realized that in just a matter of days, my baby sister will be married and we'll be on the road to our new home. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment