Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What They Wore - "New" Coats

We've had a few snow days lately and are expecting more this week. When the ice turned to slush, we decided to take advantage of the sunshine and go for a walk.

The boys got new coats and I LOVE them! Elijah's is from Goodwill Outlet (Circo brand, $.80-ish?) and Lazzy's was on clearance at Old Navy ($8). Two fleece lined hooded jackets for under $10. Not too bad.

Just look at how cool these two dudes are. I honestly do not feel worthy of their fashionable presence!


I enjoyed snuggling the little guy in my fleece pocket sling. Best purchase ever!



Slush, ice and snow is in the forecast for the rest of the week...looks like I'll be referring to Pinterest to get me through this last bit of winter with three boys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment