Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Featured Etsy Shop - Gifts for HIM

I've already done my Christmas shopping for Dan (I'm a planner, remember?) BUT I still like browsing the "Gifts for Him" section on Etsy. So. Much. LEATHER! I love it!

Really though, here are some of my favorite picks for HIM this year:
XL Leather overnight bag carry on bag handstitched


Old Fashioned Shaving Set - Cup, Soap and Brush - Gift Packaged


Seven Zeisel Lowball Glasses for Prestige by Federal Glass - Mid Century Barware


vintage leather whiskey hip flask


Heck, here's an entire bar in a bag!
1940s - 50s 14 Piece Mid Century Leather Travel Bar - 3 Flasks, 12 Bakelite Cups, Carry Case - Great Gift for Dad


I just love this pottery shop, Twisted River Clayworks. There are so many masculine choices when it comes to mugs and beer steins.
SALE - Holiday Finale ONE Tall Tankard, Beer Stein, Coffee Mug, 30 Ounce Tankard, Cinnamon, Dark Blue, Ready To Ship

SALE - Holiday Finale Coffee Mug, Beer Mug, Tea Cup, One Bistro16 Mug, Green Iced Honey Brown and Sage Green, Ready To Ship
{Mug}

0 comments:

Post a Comment