Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Leaving Tennessee

It was a chilly Tennessee day and I had a looooooong drive ahead of me, so leggings it was!


Outfit details:

Hat : Christmas gift, last year; Target
Sweatshirt jacket : Family Thrift, $3; Miken
Green Boat Neck Sweater : Covenant Free Store; H&M
Scarf : Clothing Swap, Free!
Skirt : Tulle super sale, $6; Tulle
Leggings : Goodwill, $1; Mossimo (still had the Target tags on them!)
Bunch Socks : Goodwill, $1; Mossimo (also still had the tags attached!!)
Boots : Family Thrift, $6; Vintage

Total: $17!!!

And.....my photographer. What a man! Thanks for helping me out dad!



 Before making our way back to St. Louis, we took a walk in the country with my family so the boys could get some wiggles out. I felt so guilty knowing we would spend a perfect fall day in the car! Elijah got to ride his bike and Lazzy pet a horse for the first time.

This trip was so refreshing for me. Lots of quiet time, family time and opportunities to see old friends. That said, I'm glad to be back in the swing of things and by that, I mean washing a trillion loads of laundry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment