Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Feeling Chunky

When I'm having one of those days and feeling kind of chunky, I go big. On my recent trip to Indy, I thrifted this totally 90's wide striped navy chunky sweater. It's absolutely perfect with leggings and boots on a chilly day.

I still feel pretty naked with just a sweater and leggings. I haven't fully embraced that style in public yet, but I'll wear this around the yard, to the playground or a late night movie.

{the pic with my parents' dog is proof i don't hate all canines}

If you're not a thrifter, you can find a similar sweater here or here at Forever21.  I've also recently seen them in other stores like Macy's, Target and Kohl's. BUT, I feel sorry for the woman who spends $20+ on a sweater like this. Yes, I love it. In fact, I need it in my life. But, we all know chunky sweaters with leggings (like leg warmers, Crocs and other fashion statements) will go out of style on day, so it's not a piece I'll keep forever. It's great for now and that, my friends was totally worth $4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment