Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Breaking the Rules



Wow, I really am a happy person, I promise! It's just that all the picture taking is so awkward. My kids are running in and out of the shots and I'm usually yelling at Dan "Don't cut off my head this time!". Obviously, he's a good listener.


Other confessions:

-I'm not sure if this is a shirt or dress. I figure it covers my butt so I'm way ahead of everyone else who wears leggings like pants. Classy.
-I wore navy leggings with black boots. On purpose.
-Dan thinks this shress looks like I'm on Star Trek. He says it's something about the vertical line across the chest.

Mmm hmm...Oooooo-kaaaaaay...


Back to the outfit.
Cardigan : Goodwill, $1; Old Navy
Top/Dress : $12; The Olive Branch
Leggings : Goodwill, $1.50; Forever21
Boots : Goodwill, $6; Vintage

Total : $20.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment