Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore - An Engagement


Top : Liz Claiborne
Black Pants : JCrew
Boots : Vintage

Just as I begin shopping online for a specific thing, I find it while thrifting. I've been wanting short boots and black pants for this winter, but honestly could NOT justify spending real money on what would be my 5th pair of boots. I didn't believe I could find pants like these in a thrift store either, but I did!! I actually found this entire outfit in one thrift store!!

My dear friend Alyssa took these before a family date.


Last week, our little family was privileged to take part in the engagement of two spectacular individuals. We staged a run-in with this lovely couple at the Boat House in Forest Park. After catching up (and trying to act normal even though in a matter of seconds, they would be engaged!!), Elijah sweetly asked a very surprised Rachel "Um, excuse me Miss Rachel, do you want to marry Adam?" and handed her a gorgeous antique engagement ring while Adam knelt down to put it on her finger. It was truly the most adorable moment in history!

It's funny because I was just talking to Dan about how we haven't been to a wedding in years and now we have two in the next 9 months. Woo hoo! I love weddings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment