Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What HE Wore!


Well, I'm getting dressed every day and feeling pretty good 'bout that. Problem is, I don't have one spare second to get a picture of myself! SO, I thought I would break down one of Elijah's coolest outfits.

Shades : Dollar Store, $1
T-shirt : Target Clearance rack, $3.50; OshKosh 
Shorts : Amos hand-me-downs, FREE!; Old Navy
CARS knee pads : Garage sale, $4 (also came with elbow pads and a CARS helmet!)

TOTAL: $8.50
Not bad at all!

And, because it's just too cute not to share, here are some recent pics of Elijah on his "pedal bike". He and Dan rode their bikes to a friend's house for dinner last night. This morning, he and I went on a ride/run and I can personally attest to his speed! He's so confident on that thing!

 


I also love how much that bike wears him out. He hasn't fought about bed time in weeks. Thank you pedal bike!

2 comments:

  1. Look out - he'll be beating Bradley Wiggins (our UK cycling hero - winner first of the Tour de France and today, the Olympic Time Trial). Just love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete