Two friends and I participated in the Color Run today. I was surprised at how short the run actually felt. I guess the people watching and clouds of color being thrown at me helped pass the time.
- The run benefits Autism.
- Lots of music and dancing
- It was easy to sign up and participate.
- The color stations made it easy to push through when I got tired.
- Running downtown was really fun!
- SO. MANY. WALKERS! I was not expecting this at a RUN.
- A little confusing at first. No one really knew what to do or where to go.
Hooray for me! Not only did I run my first 5K, but I also get to check something off of my 30 before 30 list!! I can't wait to run another 5K soon!! I think I'll do 3 or 4 a year, just to keep motivating me to run.