- My kids have had pizza for dinner three times this week. Guess what? It's on the menu again tonight!
- I skipped my morning run once this week and slept instead. In my defense, I was at a birth until midnight the night before!
- I gave Lazzy a haircut Tuesday night. He was naked, running around the back porch while I literally chased him with scissors. The haircut looks awful but I'm not touching that head of hair. ever. again. Way too dangerous for everyone!!
- Yesterday, I might have given Elijah too many treats resulting in him having a belly ache and asking me "mama, did you give me too many sweets? my belly hurts. you have to be careful!". Oh boy, you know it's bad when your three year old is telling you to use some self control!
|(it might have resulted in him looking like this!)|
- Speaking of self control, I have none. It was even worse this week and I've had a few belly aches because of it. Darn that clearance Easter candy isle at Target!!!
- One night this week, I purposefully went to bed without washing my face so I could wake up and go the next morning without having to do my entire routine. Gross, I know, but it totally worked!
The big finale:On Monday, my kids got two shots each (side confession-the kids are WAY behind on their vaccinations....like 12 shots behind!), ate too much ice cream (see above confessions) and were promptly left with a babysitter (pizza for dinner) for the night so Dan and I could get some time alone. Thankfully, our babysitter didn't seem too traumatized at the end of the night, but I'm sure it wasn't easy for her!
linking up with: