Saturday, March 31, 2012

Taking A Break

After a 29 hour work day yesterday (at an incredible birth, might I add...), I'm boarding a plane to Michigan for a much needed weekend getaway. BY. MY.SELF!

I haven't been to Michigan to see my family there in over 5 years! Even more shocking, I have traveled by myself without spouse or kids in tow in over 6 years!! I plan to indulge in numerous hot chocolate-y drinks, celebrity magazines and perhaps walk at my own pace! {gasp}

I look forward to visiting my with my dear cousin (well, more like a sister) as well as Detroit, a city I once called home. It'll be a computer free weekend filled with crafting and thrifting. Oh, AND I get to hug my grandma! Yeah, try not to be jealous.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a much deserved break for you :) Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete