Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Featured Etsy Shop - Handmade Clothing!!

I've been doing some fashion consulting/personal shopping lately. It's been so much fun to shop with other people, but for their closets. It completely fulfills my desire to shop and yet I don't have to spend a dime! Plus, it makes me happy to help women express themselves and dress for the life they lead.

Lately, I've been having fun browsing handmade clothing on Etsy. People are so creative and talented! I wish I knew how to make clothes.

PETIT DEJEUNER - NOIR Black Lace Illusion Neckline Vintage Inspired Black Chiffon Dress with Gold Buttons
{Black Chiffon Dress by Fleet Collection}



Dire situations skirted - Blue origami petal skirt - small medium large
{Blue Origami Petal Skirt by Minxshop}







Hawthorne JacketI know we're all ready for spring, but I can't keep my eyes off this cowl neck outwear from Little Houses. I just love how comfy it seems.
Hawthorne Jacket

3 comments:

  1. I love those dresses! I post fleet collection dresses all the time myself :)

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dresses! I always wished I knew how to sew as well...It's not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that skirt by laminx. I'd love it in a longer length too.
    how fun to be shopping for someone else!

    I nominated you for a leiber award btw!
    http://batesmercantileco.blogspot.com/2012/03/and-that-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete