Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Featured Shop

Today, I would like to feature a different shop outside of Etsy. It's definitely handmade and is seriously an amazing business that I have to tell everyone about.

Wendy of Child's Own Studio makes the greatest soft toys I've ever seen. No, they aren't little monsters or asymmetrical creatures, but they are truly your child's own design.

How does it work? Well, you take a picture of your kid's drawing. E-mail Wendy the picture and wait for your confirmation along with a price quote. Four weeks later, you've got yourself one original piece of art that is hug-able, too!










I have looked through all of her creations and cannot believe how true she is to the original piece of art. I'm thinking this will be the perfect gift for Elijah when he turns 5. I would love to be able to do this for all of my children for their 5th birthday. How sweet!

{Wendy explains it all here in her own little interview. Check out her flickr studio photo stream.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment