Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Featured Etsy Shop-Valentine's Day


City Thistle is hitting the big time, y'all. This morning, sometime between 10-11am central time, I will be chatting it up with the hosts of Great Day St. Louis! I've never seen the show, but I think it's similar to Wake Up San Francisco (Full House fans, I know you're out there!). Anwways, you can go to their website to watch it live. I will take the camera with me and post about it later, complete with a link to my particular segment.

And now, for our Featured Friday Etsy Shop, I have a great treasury for you, just in time for Valentine's Day shopping. Think outside the box this year!

'Red Hot' by feltjar



Vintage industrial ...
$26.99

Premier Prints Lips...
$19.95

red bird airplant h...
$35.00

Sale 20% Love Art W...
$28.00

Arabia Finland Fine...
$110.00

Peace Sign Macrame ...
$28.00

word sign wooden s...
$45.00

Valentine Hot Red C...
$17.50

Blown Glass Vase Ce...
$115.00

Vintage Tablecloth ...
$19.00

Zany Retro Glass Cu...
$49.00

Vintage American To...
$42.00

Vintage Red Dress- ...
$65.00

vintage tool box st...
$200.00

Red Underwood Golde...
$425.00

vintage 70s skirt, ...
$28.00

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh... they're all so fun! i think my favorite is the be with a heart. but that mug warmer is pretty darn cute too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the show! That's exciting!

    When I was in high school, we were asked to appear on a local news show to promote a play. I did most of the talking, and it was surprisingly relaxed! I bet the hosts will be wearing sneakers or slippers if their feet aren't on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Jesse! Oh ya!

    Congrats on getting on the show...uber-great.

    Love the treasury...red, red, red!

    ReplyDelete