Thursday, December 29, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Our little Tennessee vacay was filled with fun.We spent a rainy day at the Monkey's Treehouse. Lazzy drove a truck while clinging to a stuffed panda bear the entire time.


I loved spending time with my family. They are the cutest, funniest people I know!






Spa Night!



All my boys benefited from being outside in the country air.
 


My mom attended two births while we were there, but didn't miss Christmas! We were supposed to leave tonight, but my mom was at a birth and we wanted to say goodbye. We will head out early tomorrow morning after lots of grandma hugs :)

So thankful for a beautiful family and a beautiful place! Dan will work New Year's weekend before heading off to Seattle next Wednesday (the 4th for you Google Readers...there was a blogger glitch!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment