Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (THRIFTED)

It's Wednesday and I've got a new thrifted outfit for y'all.

{sorry for the blue photos. apparently the light in my living room changes with the seasons.}

From Head to Toe:

Sweater Shirt: Thrifted from Goodwill for $4.00; Vintage
Jeans : Thrifted from Family Thrift for $4.00; Brand: GAP
Feather Belt : On sale from Urban Outfitters for $4.99
Bag : Garage sale find for $1; Brand: unkown
Shoes : Thrifted from Goodwill outlet by my sister which makes them free to me, but were probably around $2;

Total outfit cost: $15.99

Where did I go/what did I do that day, in this outfit?

Church
Lounging around the house
Playtime with the neighborhood kids


This photo shoot was so much fun, the boys had to join in on it! We were late for church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment