Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (THRIFTED)

I'm excited about this week's thrifted outfit because of the new bag. It's not quite a bowling bag but is a similar shape. I love it because it's big AND has outside pockets! It came in really handy for a busy day with the boys.





From Head to Toe:

Cowl Neck Sweater : Planet Exchange for $3; Brand: TopShop
Brown Long Sleeve : Salvation Army, $1.99; Brand: American Eagle

Jeans
: Thrifted for $4 from Family Thrift; Brand: DKNYe
Bag : Thrifted from St. Vincent DuPaul for $3; Vintage
Boots : Thrifted from the Family Thrift for $3; Vintage







Earrings : City Thistle of course. Want your own?




Total Outfit Cost: $14.99

What did I do? Where did I go in this outift?
Spent the morning volunteering at the boys' playgroup/school
Napped :)
Went to the St. Louis tree lighting downtown

And for those of you wondering (and possibly wishing)-I'm NOT trying to hid a baby bump. I love the cowl neck sweater because yes, it's big, but also, it's a pretty color, soft and cozy. Sorry, but there is no baby news from St. Louis. Just a girl who appreciates a nice chunky sweater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment