Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pin It!

Well, it took me years and starting a small business to finally give in and join facebook. Honestly, the main reason for staying away was because I knew I would spend too much time there and I was right! For that same reason, I am staying away from smart phones and Pinterest as long as humanly possible.

BUT, for all of you who have way more self control than me, I have added a Pin It! button to my blog. It can be found at the bottom of each post for your pinning pleasures. I am fully aware that there is probably nothing pinable (sure, that's a word...) on this blog. I only wanted to have it available to you pinaholics (another great new word! feel free to use it.) in case you got inspired by something here.

Thanks Julie Ann Art for the tutorial!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment