Friday, August 12, 2011

Featured Etsy Shop - BlueBerry Ash


BlueBerry Ash is a fresh new Etsy shop (opened last May) that I have completely fallen in love with. Maria lives in Australia where she creates beautiful bags and pillows with her very own hand screen printed fabrics made from natural materials. The colors are incredibly pleasing to the eye and the designs are very modern.





I want this pillow on my bed!



Isn't that city print so fun? Windows and doors have never looked so fresh. If you sew and want to make something of your own, check out the Hand Screen Printed Fabric section of her shop.



Since stumbling upon BlueBerry Ash, I've wondered to myself "how did this Australian lady know to make these prints using my absolute favorite colors and designs?".

All I'm sayin' is, I'm saving up!

For updates on her shop, follow BlueBerry Ash on:

1 comment:

  1. Well, maybe because it’s my favourite colours too. I am absolutely in love with blue and green and anything in between :) Glad to be featured here Bethany, it’s such a warm comfortable blog. Thank you so much, you made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete