Friday, August 5, 2011

City Thistle - New Shop Section

You all know I've got an Etsy shop called City Thistle. You also know (at least I hope you do!) that I am giving away a $10 gift certificate to my shop. What you may not know is that I have added yet another section to my shop. City Thistle is now carrying fun vintage items for gifts and your home!

I'm so excited about this for two reasons:

1. This section gives me an amazing excuse to hunt for fun vintage items in excellent condition. It's an awesome challenge that I am always up for, but the hubby doesn't like it so much. Now, I have a valid reason for hitting up the thrift stores semi weekly.

2. This section allows me to clean my house! Just because the hub doesn't like me thrifting all the time, doesn't mean I am always able to hold back. Let's just say I've got a nice little collection of cool things waiting to find a new home.

Finding cool vintage stuff to list is a breeze. Finding cool vintage stuff that matches the themes and style of my shop is more difficult. Again, I welcome the challenge. Remember, I'm adding new things daily so check back frequently.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just found your blog through the Etsy St. Louis group. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete