Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Featured Etsy Shop - Robin & Mould

Did you know that Etsy is an international online market place? People from all over the world are selling vintage and handmade items through Etsy. While I am in Zimbabwe, I hope to help a small business (similar to FORAI) start their own Etsy shop so they can sell easier to American customers.

Today's featured Etsy shop comes from the UK. Robin & Mould is a sweet little shop that's had almost 400 sales in just one year. Now that's success! I really think it's because they create beautiful pieces. Everything is hand screen printed making each piece truly unique.


I've had my eye on this hand screen printed Owl Tea Cozy for a while now. What tea pot wouldn't want to cuddle up with this?

They've also got a few pillows in their shop. I want this one for the boy's room.

Sometimes international shipping is a bit more, but the sellers are just as sweet, helpful and creative. Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment