Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Featured Etsy Shop - Ella Minnow Pea



Most of you know that I prefer to have my babies at home. I thank God that so far, I've been able to do so pretty comfortably. BUT, if I had to go to the hospital, you'd better believe I would be sporting one of these Amy Buttler maternity hospital gowns.


So classy!


Angela has three children and started her shop after realizing her kids didn't need any more handmade goodies from mama. Now, she sews for the enjoyment of others and their children. Actually, most of her customers are less than 4 feet tall. See what cute things she has available for little ones:







Speaking of towels, here is the answer to your ongoing frustrating towel confusion between you and yours truly...the clever Mr. & Mrs. Personalized Towel.



As you can see, there is something for everyone at Ella Minnow Pea Boutique. Find her on facebook and twitter. Be sure to check out her blog for other featured Etsy shops and DIY projects. Please consider buying handmade and as always, happy shopping!

1 comment: