Saturday, May 7, 2011

CITY THISTLE'S first Market day

I woke up this morning at 5:45am to dark clouds and heavy rain drops. I was disappointed but the show had to go on! By 7am, Acadia and I were setting up our shared booth at the Tower Grove Farmer's Market. I was excited, nervous and too jittery from my fully caffeinated mocha.


Just after 8:30am, people started to trickle in, mostly heading straight toward the produce stands. I started talking with potential customers and before I knew it, it was 10am and I had sold a lot! Dan walked over with the boys and visited with our friends who came out to support me and make my table look busy. Lazzy helped me make some sales, too!

What could have been a terribly muddy day turned into a beautiful successful day. I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment