Friday, March 25, 2011

Fridays Featured Etsy Shop-Its A Stitch

Since starting CITY THISTLE a month ago, I've stumbled across some really sweet little shops on Etsy. I don't feel right keeping them to myself so I have decided to share one shop every Friday to kick off the weekend. Be sure to stop by and say hello. Bookmark them for future gift ideas and add them to your favorites if you happen to like them as much as I do. I'm sure you will :)

The first shop I'd like to feature is Its A Stitch. Based out of Brooklyn, this little shop mainly offers one of a kind hand stitched necklaces and wall art. In Malarie's words:

Hello and thanks for peeking! My name is Malarie and I am 20-something living in Brooklyn, NY. I have had a fiery passion for creating beautiful, unique things for as long as I can remember, and to be able to fulfill that desire each day truly makes me smile.

Below are some of my favorite creations.








Its a Stitch has been selling on Etsy for over two years and seems to be doing well. Malarie is very flexible and likes to do custom orders. Plus, every item ships for free! Now go check it out and as always, happy shopping!

*I did not receive anything in return for featuring this shop. This post was done on my own initiative, just because :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment