Monday, December 13, 2010

Playtime

Lately, Elijah wants Laz to be involved in everything he does. I have to keep an eye on those two or Eli will be feeding Lazzy a pretzel while poking him in the eyes, gently of course. Lazzy watches every move Eli makes.

The other night, Elijah was working on a new puzzle (which he can already do all by himself!). Lazzy kept his eyes on Eli the entire time. I am so thankful for Elijah and know that he will be an amazing big brother for Laz. I cannot wait for them to interact more as Lazzy grows.

1 comment:

  1. it's great when they play. I still have to watch of course, but Áine and Vincnet truly play together and it is so sweet. Also, maybe I just haven't tried and she would surprise me, but that is crazy that he can do that puzzle all by himself! Good job Eli!

    ReplyDelete