Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Women's Tea

Last Sunday night, all the women of my church gathered for a holiday tea and dessert. I went last year and felt a little overwhelmed. There were so many women, most of whom I didn't know. This year, every room was packed with women from all over the world but I knew most of them because of FORAI. Not only has FORAI helped many families in St. Louis, it's also helped me to connect with the people in my community. I had a great time visiting with the women, holding their babies, singing Christmas songs together and reading scripture in different languages.


FORAI products were available to purchase at the party since so many of the participating women were there.


Throughout the night, the younger girls made beautiful paper ornaments in the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment