Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry for the lack of posts. My sister Abby was in town all weekend and then I decided to pack up the boys and go back to Nashville with her for the week. Remember when our walls came tumbling down? Well, it happened again. Yes, again. This time, our landlords are hoping to keep the paint off the walls to let whatever moisture is in the wall dry out for the week. With all the furniture moved out of the bedrooms and dust everywhere, it was better for the kids and I to stay out of the way.
I consider this a blessing in disguise. So far, I've been sitting on my parents couch while Eli plays to his hearts content. If I were in St. Louis this week, there would not have been any sitting of any kind.
Pictures of our most recent adventures (including hot air balloons, football helmets and chiggers) are coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment