Thursday, August 19, 2010

Livin' with a tootie tot



I love my first born. I love Eli so much, it is hard for me to imagine being able to love another child as much as I love him. BUT-lately, he's been such a toot!!! The child will throw a fit about anything (including having to wash his hands after going to the bathroom, getting dressed-or undressed, and having to leave the house for any reason). Eli is a full fledged toddler and he is wearing me out! Thankfully, Dan is finally on summer vacation for a week (he took his Hebrew test today!!) and is giving me a much needed break tomorrow.

When Dan is home and able, this is what the two boys are up to:

Making forts


Playing 'peek-a-boo':
(funny story-Elijah decided to play the blanket peek-a-boo game first thing this morning. It would have been fun if he had remembered to use the knit blanket that he can see through. Instead, he used his flannel blanket to cover his head with. Dan and I were in bed and heard one excited little boy yelling "mama, look look! peek-a-boo!" followed by a loud BANG! He ran right into a wall. It was hilarious and so sad all at the same time. Needless to say, he learned his lesson.)


Chillin'

I'm sure they will have lots of fun together no matter what activity they come up with. And I will have fun reading magazines while getting a pedicure and foot massage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment