Thursday, July 22, 2010

Navigating the coupon world

With so many coupon and discount sites, it's hard to know which ones are the best and easiest to navigate. Thankfully, Cool Mom Picks has thought this through. They recently highlighted 6 coupon sites and explained the pros and cons of each. Not only did it introduce me to a few new sites, it also helped me to see where I might be wasting my time. Before you go crazy wading through the virtual coupon world (especially if you're a beginner), let Cool Mom Picks help you out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I have been meaning to get more into coupons and learn more about doing it effectively. We don't have a printer but I am going to look for free or cheap on craigslist so I can get even more into savings. I love getting a good coupon. I got one for $2 off baby wipes and between that and the sale I got a huge pack for .50 cents and I was way more excited than anyone should ever be about baby wipes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete