Saturday, July 10, 2010

6 Weeks to go!!!

I will be 34 weeks tomorrow which means I only have about 6 weeks to go! The bigger I get, the lazier I get. I really have to keep myself motivated to exercise instead of wanting to lay on the couch in the air conditioning. This afternoon, we took a family walk to Sweet Art, our local cupcake shop and art studio. Everything is made from scratch and it is delicious! Elijah has trouble remembering to call it a "cupcake" and says "pancake" instead. Sometimes he realizes it and corrects himself by saying "not a pancake, a CUPCAKE!". His cuteness alone is a great reason to treat ourselves to an afternoon snack of cupcakes.


I love walking around our neighborhood. The architecture in South City is so beautiful. Most of the houses are made of brick and are more than 100 years old.


There are lots of old churches tucked away in the neighborhoods here in St. Louis. The one below is across the street from Sweet Art. The doors are amazing.


The rain from yesterday gave us some relief today. It stayed in the 80's with little humidity. It was so pleasant to walk outside without sweat dripping down my back. It was even cool enough for me to pull Eli in the wagon without hyperventilating.

Check out the belly at 34 weeks. People are asking if I am due next week even though I am measuring a little on the smaller side. One lady told me it looked fake. HA! People are shocked when I tell them I still have 6 weeks to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment