Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work out at the Zoo

Elijah and I had the day wide open and with the weather a little cooler, we decided to spend it at the Zoo. William and Sarah were able to join us, coincidentally "missing out" on a totally cool opportunity to sit in a waiting room during their mom's chiropractor appointment. Sarah and William are great with Eli so I enjoyed it being a "lighter" day for myself.

Elijah likes to walk while at the Zoo and rarely cashes in on the benefits of the stroller. This usually wears me out but having two older kids to help him was so great. They walked hand in hand most of the time, almost bringing tears to my eyes.


We saw a lot in less than two hours. I lovingly sacrificed my changes of having good dreams tonight and took William to see the Python. We saw the hippos, elephants and apes, all our favorites.

As you can see, we had a great time. It was a big workout though, even with the help of the kids. William and Sarah had WAY more on their list of things to see than Eli and I are used to. I was bookin' it through that Zoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment